Saturday, May 26, 2012

My First Hour With Dragon's Dogma



I recorded my first hour of my playthrough of Capcom's new Action RPG, Dragon's Dogma. I figured this game wouldn't be appropriate for a Let's Play because I want to take it at my own pace, which would mean the videos would be very long and uninteresting to watch. I thought an occasional video like this would be much more enjoyable for all of us :)

If you haven't got this game yet, you're really missing out. It's got a huge, open world, which you can explore and hunt enemies in, or just goof off like I did for most of this hour, and has some really interesting mechanics, like Pawn sidekicks that learn from you and other players. The combat is much more engaging than most RPG's, and the game isn't a total cakewalk, either. I'll try to get a full review done eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment