Monday, October 8, 2012

Josh @ EB Expo

I was lucky enough to be able to go to the EB Expo on Saturday, and got to play some really cool new and upcoming games. I wasn't allowed to record footage of them all, but I'll be posting the footage I did get over the next couple of days.


Update: All my footage is up, enjoy! For my thoughts on the Nintendo games I played, head on over to Nintendo Nation where I got to write a guest post :)

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

Preview/Opinion Piece



Raiden, Dante, Sackboy, Cole, Heihachi and Fat Princess Gameplay



Spike, Sackboy, Kratos and Dante Gameplay



ZombiU- Escape from Buckingham Palace



Scribblenauts Unlimited- Sandbox, Object Editor and the Birth of Uberex



Nintendoland
Takamaru's Ninja Castle



Donkey Kong's Crash Course


Just Dance 4

Puppetmaster Mode


Off-Screen Dance Footage

No comments:

Post a Comment